Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bucket List

So last night I got to shoot a gun...multiple times...and that is something that I've always wanted to do.  This led to me thinking about other things I want to do, essentially my bucket list.  I realized that I've already done a lot of cool things.  Some might seem meaningless or trivial to some, but hey, it's my life and my bucket list.  So here's a couple of lists - one list of things I'm glad to have done, and a second list of things I want to do.  Enjoy!

Things I'm Glad to Have Done:

- shoot a gun
- go skiing
- swim with dolphins
- parasail 
- shoot a bow/buy my awesome "flamingo slayer"
- ride on a motorcycle
- visit the Grand Canyon
- visit New Orleans
- drive a truck off-roading in the creek beds
- do St. Patty's Day Chicago style, parade, dyeing of the river, etc.
- snorkeling in Key West/ swim in close proximity to sharks
- graduate college
-spend an afternoon in Mexico with my dad
-travel all on my own
-see Johnny Cash in concert

Things I want to do:
- visit Italy
- write a book
- visit India
- move
- learn to play the guitar
- run a 5k
- visit Germany
- go scuba diving
- visit California
- buy and enjoy a really expensive bottle of wine
- go deep sea fishing
- own a horse
- go to a rodeo
- swim in the Mediterranean
- kill a deer..a big one
- visit Niagara Falls
- stay at a place with a swim-up bar
-own a pair of louboutin heels
- go to a Bears game

I'm sure this list will continue to grow, but now I want to know what's on YOUR bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment